Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Out of Rehab

I'm officially out of rehab.
2006 is over. Kathleen, aka NeWT, is calling me. The Marlin is in the mag trainer.
ZenLC, a person of ill repute and attempted murderer, has pushed me off the wagon.
Ok, so I was leaning and off balance... and I probably would have fallen on my own accord. I'm still blaming ZenLC. He's is up to his old tricks too. I've spoken with others (Tiff) who have been hoodwinked into a crazy, fear invoking, what-the-hell-were-you-thinking bike rides. I've come up with the unified theory of One Degree of Seperation to try to comes to grips with the similarity of those sucked into his web of pain and hypoxia. More on the Unified Theory of One Degree later.

Triple Bypass 2007 is July 14th.

This is the "So Far" I spoke of at the end of my Waimea Canyon Ride report.
One-Hundred and twenty miles with over ten thousand three hundred feet of climbing.
The lowest altitude of the ride looks to be ~7,400 ft.
I live at ~70ft. The summit of the two most reasonable training rides are 1,000 ft and 1,625 ft.

This is not good.

I have the 'vomitron'. I have weekends.
This is gonna hurt.

On the upside.. I'm on schedule for training.

Maarburg
Current meatspace coordinance:
21 18'41.01N 157 51'31.42W elevation 70ft

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I resemble those remarks!